Monday, March 30, 2009

Finished Learning Proposal

I just finished the Learning Proposal.

I had learnt IT in UTS for one and half year. I had learnt many programming languages and scripting languagesl, such as HTML, CSS, PHP,JavaScript, Jsp, Java, C#, VB and so on. And also database, I had learnt how to use MySql.Since building a website is very popular in Australia, build a website can be a good business to start the career.

I want to build a website to run my personal business. This website introduces myself and my business. My business is to help people or some small shops to build their website.

In this assignment, I would like to develop my skills and the understand of the process to build a website. Specific, I would want to learn PHP,XHTML,JavaScript,CSS and MySql to build the website.
I would like to build a personal business website. This website is to ntroduce me and the business. My website is for some companies who want to build their websites. And they don't want to spend lots of money and do not have too much requirement. I would like to use XHTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP and MySql to do their website. I also use these technologies to build my personal website. Because my website is the best evidence to let the client know what I can do for their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment